I am very depressed due to marital issues.I'm scared that I might attempt suicid

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samhi
    Participant

Hi

Mine is a love marriage.. But my husband is not at all interested in physical relationship. We are married for 6 years. We met physically at the max 10 times. He doesn’t even kiss, hold or show any kind of interest.. He has denied any and all medicql help. His parents use really harsh words or harsh doings to hurt me. I feel so suffocated in this relationship. I feel i am caged i feel i cant break out. I feel may be dying is my only solution. I feel i might do something rash like a attempting suicide. I have a daughter of 4 years. Only because of her I am controlling myself. But I am slipping. The feelings of depression are so intense. I am scared. I am scared. I am scared. Please please please help me

I dont want to die but i am feeling so helpless, weak, tired, scared and and anxious.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi, suicide is not even a option for anything. As you’re not only living for yourself but also for your daughter. The only thing you has to do in talk with your husband and ask him to tell whatever the problem he has in his life or with you with you. Time the only thing which will not remain same or we can change so Believe in yourself nothing ended. Everything is in your hand and you can change it however you want.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.