This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pari 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ana
    Participant

I was with a guy for 2 years and… I found out he was “flirting” with another girl. When I confronted him, he was standing there so proud of himself, telling me he regrets nothing, that (and I am very ashamed of what I did) I slapped him. I know I was wrong, but I was furious. I hate violence and I wouldn’t go for it normally. His reaction: he hit me in the ribs (couldn’t cough or breath normally for one month). He said he was sorry, he talked horribly about her (telling me that she is fat and he only tried to flirt with her because of her low self-esteem). I almost bought it, but, after a month or so, I decided I needed a break, because something was very wrong. He came to me crying, telling me that he loves me, telling me to think about our future together, about the children we are going to have, but I remained firm. Afterwards, I found out that he had been involved with that girl for nearly 2 months… When I asked him what gives, he told me I am worthless, that nobody loves me and that I will die alone, because no man can stand me. I… I do not know what to think and this comes in a moment of great pressure for me (death of a grandmother, final exams at university). I do not understand… I am sorry if I disturbed you in any way.

Amit
    Participant

Ana if he wants to flirt with anybody then its completely his choice and indeed not a crime undoubtdly. What it seems to me that this guy is trying to prove his worth by involving himself with other girls when he says he loves u.Thats very childish of him because it doesnt make him great. Now he thinks he has two girls watching him and this again causes him false pride and makes him feel at the top of the world so he says so many weired things to u. Dont take his comments seriously. His commments are completely illogical, makes no sense and shows his insecurity and foolishness.Hurting urself because of his behaviour wont allow u to move on. I would advice u to move on and try to look for some more eligible guys.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi ana, why should u feel bad from that guy who not really loves u. This kind of guys only uses girls for their time pass. Remember it ur life, u should take the decision what is good for u. I think he knows ur weakness that u will forgive him when he says sorry or cried infront of u. Be aware from this kind of guys , whatever he may tell u don’t be worried about that instead of focus on ur studies. Many people are there u really loves u like ur parents,Family and frds so give ur time to them. Still u have a lot of time to decide a guy who will really love u and take care of u in between that time many fake people will come in ur life be careful and don’t trust them. Your life and time is so precious so don’t waste it on such fake people. U have a bright future for that now only focus on ur studies. And don’t think u are wasting anybody’s time here, we are here to clarify whatever doubt and questions u have. U can tell us whatever problem u have we will try our best to solve it. Thank u

Ana
    Participant

Thank you so very much for your kind words! I recently found out that he is not only talking s**t about me, but about my friends as well. A couple of weeks ago, while he was at home, his new girlfriend went out and got drunk and started flirting with other guys. She was in the same pub I was with a couple of friends. When I saw her, I finished my beer and went straight home, as to avoid any confrontation. One of my friends (which happens to be friend with my ex too), saw the lady flirting with other guys and texted my ex, to tell him. The finale? My ex ended up accusing me of putting drugs in the girls’ drink and calling my friend (who only meant good) a liar and an a-hole. Moreover, although he is not personally contacting me (for which I am grateful), yesterday one of his colleagues wrote to me, telling me that he had spoken to my ex about my arrival and I was puzzled and confused. I told him that I think he is talking about the new girl, and he told me “Oh, yes, indeed. I thought it was you, sorry.”, which is a plain lie, since he most probably knew my ex has another girlfriend right now. I don’t know what he wants from me, since he has already moved on.

Amit
    Participant

Though ur ex have made another gf but he might not have moved on with u. Thats very normal of him. U have got nothing to do with what whether he has moved on or made several gf or anything else. It would be best for u to deal with reality like an adult that his life is completely on a different tangent with differet goals, desires etc and ur life is completely differnet. If his new gf flirts with anybody then its her choice and that doesnt make her bad. and again has got nothing to do with u. Dont think of any false confrontation with anybody and understand what ppl do is their choice till the time they are not committing a crime. If u dont like some of their actions that concerns u then u can politely ask them to stop. if they dont then u can take some help that u are aware of already.

Swarup
    Participant

Hey ana whatever he may do, don’t worry about it. It will become his and his gf problem , u should not go between them. So as ur ex have his gf then u will be free from all that nonsense things. Its good for u to be aware of all this things. Its ur age of studying only not making or searching of bf. All the things which u are worrying about is just for youths useless habits which normally found in most of the youths. So don’t be like that ur life is very important , focus on ur studies as i told u earlier everything will happens good when the suitable time comes. So wait for that and forget all the things about others , u will have a beautiful future.

Pari
    Participant

Dear Ana,
    You have got the bestest advises from Amit and Swarup.o add on , Please stop interacting with anyone who is in touch with him and DO NOT TRY TO FIND NEWS ABOUT HIM…..

You have been very strong and you have to do it in a go…you cant be doing this slowly and steadily.You be thankful to God that you have come out of this relationship…

No genuine friend will ever hit his GF.

Be strong and cut off all the links which take you to him.

Study well. A lot more is on cards 😀

Cia..
    Pari

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.