This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Aahana
    Aahana
    Participant

I am 17 year old. I am a non medical student and passed my 12th class this year with only 75% and failed to clear JEE MAIN. I have so much disappointed my parents as they were expecting something good but I failed . I was a excellent student till 10th but failed to do so in 11th and 12th class. I may not get admission into top most college and it’s all my fault and I feel that I can’t do anything in my life now and should either die. I have given so much of pain to my parents and my life is like a hell now! I can’t even discuss anything like this with anyone. Please help me ! This is probably the worst time going on in my life

Swarup
    Participant

Hey Aahana, life is only not depending upon studies. Its essential but only being topper will not results in success. Still lot of time is there to achieve what u want so ur parents will not going to punish u or scold u for that. U should hav confidence on urself so be fearless its all common in everyone’s life. If everything will happen according to our needs and wants then just imagine how every people will going to live. Its not any failure it just a bad step from which u has to move in ur life to achieve ur goal..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.