This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ashish Pandey 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

saladav
    Participant

Hi Members,

I am 36yrs old . I am faceing a career breake. How to solved the career break?.

With regards,
    saladav

Prachi
    Participant
    saladav wrote:
    Hi Members,

I am 36yrs old . I am faceing a career breake. How to solved the career break?.

With regards,
    saladav

You will have to give us more details about your career for us to help you.

dhavalvaland
    Participant

Hello,

I am Dhaval Valand i have done B.Com in 2001 then i started my career as self employed as Retail Accountant (Handle Retail Accounts) from 2003 to 2009.
    Then i got job in MNC in 2009 to 2011 during that time i joined MBA in Finance and i completed it in March 2012.

Now the problem is i am currently job less and looking for good opportunity but where ever i apply i don’t get any reply from recruiters so i can’t understands where the problem comes.

Can you help me in this matter?
    I am attaching my Resume here so if anybody find any problem in it and due to that i am not getting response from recruiters so you can help to make it improve better.

Dhaval Valand

DIYAM
    Participant

Hi,

I know it is a little late to reply but I may suggest you to enhance your career opportunities by picking higher education- M.COM, LLB or some professional degree such as CA, CS or ICWA.

SAP FICO is another good option that can help. MBA can also be an excellent consideration.

Try to do a SWOT Ananlysis in order to understand your weak points and work on them.

Good Luck.

dhavalvaland wrote:
    Hello,

I am Dhaval Valand i have done B.Com in 2001 then i started my career as self employed as Retail Accountant (Handle Retail Accounts) from 2003 to 2009.
    Then i got job in MNC in 2009 to 2011 during that time i joined MBA in Finance and i completed it in March 2012.

Now the problem is i am currently job less and looking for good opportunity but where ever i apply i don’t get any reply from recruiters so i can’t understands where the problem comes.

Can you help me in this matter?
    I am attaching my Resume here so if anybody find any problem in it and due to that i am not getting response from recruiters so you can help to make it improve better.

Dhaval Valand

Ashish Pandey
    Participant

Hi

I am Ashish Pandey facing a very tragic situation.
    I passed out ma 12 standard in 2010 with 79% from commerce stream.I appeared for CA entrance n cleared it in first attempt. Meanwhile I also pursued b,com n continued up to 3rd semester while preparing for CA inter exams.
    Its end of 2014 and I didn’t get through my CA exams n left the b,com in 2011 in order to prepare well for CA exams.
    Now I have nothing in hand all lost and helpless.
    Am from a middle class family n eldest son with lots of responsibilities.
    My parents could not invest in my studies anymore.
    Plzz I kindly request you to help me as soon as possible
    M facing a lot of questions from my parents society and have no answer m all broken plzz help me out..
    Thanking You

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.