This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kairavi Raju 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Kairavi Raju
    Participant

Ok. So I’m 17, and I’m having major career and academic issues. I took PCMB in school and am planning for medicine. I am going to be sitting for every exam. JEE, AIPMT, IIM, AIIMS, NIFT.
    I have not done well in school since the past 2 years. Barely passing in Maths, Physics and Chemistry. But I’m excellent at bio and it’s my fav subject.
    I had asked my mother to admit me in a dummy school so that I would not have to go to school and just study on my own. But she didn’t agree.
    There is a chance I might fail in my maths board too.
    THE POINT IS- I CANT FIGURE OUT WHY I CANT GIVE MY BEST. I KNOW I WANT TO BE A DOCTOR/ SURGEON BUT I GET SCARED OF WORKING HARD. I HAVE THIS VERY INTENSE FEAR OF FAILURE AND IM A PERFECTIONIST. PLUS I DONT LIKE BEING WITH PEOPLE. I LIKE BRING ALONE. My mother wants to get remarried and thinks that ‘he’ will pop the question anytime now. (My father passed away when I was 11) I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN.
    I RESIST CHANGE. I FEEL LOW, WORTHLESS AND THOROUGHLY CONFUSED. LIFE ISNT WORKING OUT FOR ME AND PEOPLE ARENT UNDERSTANDING MY THOUGHT PROCESS. ‘ I TOLD MY MOTHER THAT I NEED TO TAKE A DROP AND JUST STUDY ON MY OWN. SLOWLY. NO COACHING, NO SCHOOL. JUST ME. BUT SHE STRONGLY DISAGREES. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I NEED THAT AND I CAN GET THROUGH ALL ENTRANCE TESTS.
    QUESTION IS WHAT DO I DO? HOW DO I GET BACK ON TRACK WITH LIFE? I KNOW I CAN DO IT BUT WHAT AM I LACKING?
    AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHAT DO I DO AT PRESENT.
    Please help ASAP.[/font]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.