This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Zeel Patel 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

veronica
    Participant

hi, the very big problem that have been facing since my childhood is that i fall i love with every good person i meet and i just dream about making him as my life partner till i meet meet another person who is intelligent and smart and the cycle continues even now i have one person in my mind and i also have a goal of completing my graduation and be successful in my profession but still i am not able to get away with this bad habit ……. please suggest me on how to get out this bad habit in my life , i know that what i am doing is wrong but still not able to control myself .

berryalan
    Participant

hi veronica
    Very 1st of all its not a bad habit that you fall in love wid every 2nd person uh meet, its your good and pure heart that make uh fall for them but you see in todays world everyone is not the person you should fall for, may b you are only looking at there good sides..ONLY GOOD SIDE, like every coin people do have 2 faces, try exploring both of them before you go for some srious relation n stuff!
    And first go for your graduation stuff, complete it first, make a remarkable career and then go looking for your life partner.
    n id say if you think that you cant control yourself from falling for every 2nd person leave that job for your family, theyll definatly find someone great for you!

Make friends first,know them, talk to them, the much ull communicate the much ull get to know if some one is really that lovable!
    n once ur with someone stay focused, stay loyal, that`s the key to every successful relationship.
    and try stopping at one, may be it is very tough for you but still you have to do it.
    In your future too once you are married you have to be loyal to that one person.
    and all this happening with u is not love its called infatuation, it happens usually at this age.
    TRY CONTROLLING, KNOW PEOPLE MORE, TALK, COMMUNICATE n most importantly study work hard for you career.
    BEST OF LUCK

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  berryalan.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi veronica, usually boys have this type of nature. Its ok it is actually not love its only an attraction on others thats makes u to fall in love with them. And i will suggest u don’t be like that because as u know persons outside they are all may not be good in inside. First make them as frds then move on with them. Don’t be so sensitive , people may take advantage of ur character. Its ur life be careful.. If u have any doubt or question then u can contact my id [email protected]

Amit
    Participant

There is nothing wrong in falling in love. Problem comes when u damn yourself and feel guilty beacuse of it. This behavior does not make u inferior or less. Understand it. Its very normal and most of people have it. Realize Even if u dont fall in love with that person still u can be happy and form a enjoyable relationship with that person.

veronica
    Participant

Thank you each and every one for getting me out of my guilt feeling! yes i will try to come out of it and i will just concentrate on my studies now thank you…..

Zeel Patel
    Participant

hey even i use to have the same habit but now i m out of it. First of all try to be stable coz no1 wants to be a slut. Then try to become mature and think what is good or bad for u.Ofcourse we will have many crushes but try to choose 1 from them. Think over a person that how much that guy knows about me. Or is he friendly towards me or ignorant?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.