Im confused

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sunshine 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Sunshine
    Participant

I am super confused. I am not sure if there is something wrong or not, but I feel or felt off. There were a few days where I would have headaches and they were not that bad, but they were there. Then there was this period of like, fear I guess, or anxiety. Lastly two days of just, random periods of me being a completely different person. It was like I can see what this person was doing in my body, but it was not me and I could not control it. This other side of me I guess, was pretty much the opposite of me and felt nothing. Although, that only happened for two days. When I did have control of my body during these two days, I felt tired and would sleep a lot. Right now, I feel quite alright. Nothing really wrong except the usual stress from work and school. I feel it might have been for only those two weeks of headaches, tho I still do get random headaches for no apparent reason. There was a day once that period of my life ended I guess, where I panicked for no reason, I studdered a lot in my speech and I had to head to my room and I curled up in a ball and cried. I am not sure why I felt so scared, for I have never been so scared in my life. It probably isn’t a big deal since I don’t recall this happening again except in the past about four years ago. But that only included with that feeling of someone else controlling my body and me just watching. It probably isn’t a big deal, but I want to know what it is and if there really is something wrong with me. Or if I should just not pay any attention to it and try to forget the experience. I want to know what I should do.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.