This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Santhosh
    Participant

Swarup
    Participant

Hi santhosh tell us how can we help u…?

Santhosh
    Participant

Hi swarup,

Firstly thanku Fr your concern.

I’m under immpense frustration with feeling of dnt wanna live this life. I had been in love from past 1.5 years, I had given her everything from end(not materilistic) which was possible me. I was dedicated so much, I was never soo much dedicated Nd passionate for in life till date. She was everything to me, my life… I mean it. Even she knew that…but now she’s getting married not me though.. Bcz she doesn’t wanna hurt parents. She started to kind of ignore me from more than a month. I had already an history of mental illness… even now, I hv anxty disorder Nd obsessive compulsive dis order. Thr has been a lot disasters in my personal life to before she came, had lost 4 ppl from in my family nd much more following it.it’s been hell of a life in simple.I’m really sorry Fr such big essay. Now she does that Nd I feel like betrayed, I dnt like hurting ppl even if thy hurt me back.but not Now… I feel like killing my self Nd her.I’m sorry again I’m just sharing what I m feeling like.I’m not a cruel person,she was soo attached to me too but to me she was an angel. Everymomemt it’s just her in my mind, but now I keep blasting her with my rudeness but I’m hurt aloot. I had built my world with her, she was my world. I dreamt of a family with her, even she knew tat…she now just takes the blame Nd tats it.my life has gone to hell Nd I dnt wanna live anymore.
    Alwaz ppl had left me, but she knew everything… in the begininibg. Of our love she knew she can’t convince her parents but she let me built my world. Now she walks away just like tat…I can’t take it.

Thanks
    Santhosh

Swarup
    Participant

Hey santhosh its what most of all everybody does simply giving importance to someone in there life. What u hav done may be ur goodness r innocence of trusting people. When she don’t wants u in her life so u can’t force her to get marry with u. U should know how people change according with the time. You are a boy so don’t be depend on her. Everything u hav done just forget it as u have done to an animal which will not obey u. You are a men so u can live happily and independently without the concern or help of anyone. U did’nt lose anything instead she lost the real love that she will never get back in her life. Always hav one thing in ur mind everyone will come to u when they need something from u , u r the only one who can make ur life happy. If u live like tht every people who ignored u in the past , they will realise ur value. There is no exact meaning of future its depends on u how u will going to make it….

Santhosh
    Participant

Hi swarup,

Its nice of U….but I can’t take it, I wanted to move on….I hv lost too many in life Nd can’t bare this. I just now took trptomer 175 mg of it. I’m fed of my life.I’m starting hate this world all are so mean…Nd cunning.

Santhosh
    Participant

Hi swarup,

Wats the effect of 175 mg of trptomer? Actually I hate this world it’s only my lovable ppl tat was holdning me…

Swarup
    Participant

Its ur life, nobody will be with us ans come with throughout our life. So there is no fault from urside. We are living in that kind of world where most of the people are dishonest to their loved once. Why should u are hurting urself? Nobody is permanently live on earth. Today may be others but definitely tomorrow will be ur’s. So try to take every negative things as a step to achieve something in ur life. What will be the value of ur life if u r wasting it on someone who is not suit for ur life.. What ur parents and frds will get from u from all this?

Santhosh
    Participant

Yes Tats true..I hv no one to share things now, she’s a really good person…I was expecting tat she will stand Fr me hold my hand wens it’s hard.she’s really really good I dnt wanna loose her.does 175 mg hurt too much? I’m feeling dizzy now

Swarup
    Participant

Ya surely u should quickly concern a doctor or tell to someone who is near to u…

Swarup
    Participant

Nothing will happen just be awake and try to vomit…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.