This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Richa 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Samba94
    Participant

Please help me! I don’t want to live anymore! Ok, i’m 21 year old man. I’m struggling with a very bad social phobia, anxiety and a panic disorder. I have a fear of people staring at me, and i always make everyone feel bad and uncomfortable. I’m scared of how people react to everything. I have been bullied and segregated for years. I have lost my self esteem, my friends, and even my family members rarely talk to me. I feel like no one wants me here. I hate myself, and i can’t stand looking myself in the mirror. I don’t even recognise myself anymore. I just cant live like this anymore. I’m thinking suicide every day, and i cry all the time. I have no energy for anything, i’m always exhausted and unhappy. But i still try to smile to others and be happy, but i get nothing but empty stares. If this won’t stop soon, i think i’m gonna end my life. There’s seriously nothing to look forward in life. Please, if you have any advices, any help is appreciated.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi bro, why do u think that u can’t do anything? Leave all this negative thoughts. If everybody thinks like this then no one can live happily. U can anything u want in this world. C we have for country and lot of people so u seen just a small part till now. Problem is their for everyone when u over come frm this then u can get solution for all ur Negative thoughts. Life is short don’t make it shorter. U should live all the life. Where someone can get help from u in future. So be have faith and confidence on urself and live the life happily.

Richa
    Participant

I am a 19 year old college student. Since I recovered from depression two years back, i feel like my brain has become weaker. Even the slightest of stress or worries or problems make me unable to function normally. I have anxiety attacks and i am mostly constantly breathing very shallow and rapid. I am afraid of my own thoughts, unable to focus on things, i feel like i can’t control my mind and anxiety. I almost have a constant headache and vagueness in my head. I get these thoughts which take hold of my brain like guilt, worthlessness and else. it’s like even though i tell myself that i don’t believe in whatever negative thoughts i am thinking, but somehow i can’t shove those thoughts off and i am afraid of thinking them and i am constantly thinking them. My mind has become very weak and i feel unable to control it and i fear i am losing my sanity, please suggest something.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.