This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Prachi 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Prachi
    Participant

Dear Friends,

Hope Network.in has covered some distance towards its stated mission of “Making professional psychological help available at minimum or no cost”. We have seen real good response, both from India and abroad with eminent professionals forking out time from their busy schedules. They have taken time to write insightful pieces of advice and are providing psychological counseling online at no cost.

We are taking a new step today, with a completely redesigned Community section. We sincerely hope that this section would go a long way in furthering the cause of HopeNetwork.in

If you have any suggestions on features/articles or anything else that you think could help us improve, please spare a few moments to write in.

Looking forward to hear from you.

-Regards
    -Prachi.

CpyderW
    Keymaster

Hi Prachi,
    I would like to join you and become a part of your committee.I couldn’t pick my choice of area.how do I do that.

Radhika.

Prachi
    Participant
    Guest wrote:
    Hi Prachi,
    I would like to join you and become a part of your committee.I couldn’t pick my choice of area.how do I do that.

Radhika.

Dear Radhika,
    Thank you for your interest in the Hopenetwork.in Community. We’d love to have you join. All you have to do is register and start posting threads on any psychological/emotional issues you want to discuss. That’s all! We are always standing by to hear from our guests and you will always get a response from us. Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you!

pradshinde
    Participant

i have hide my intimate friendship from my boyfriend and he caught me today.But truth is that friendship is past now,I broke all the contacts with that friend.

shreey1234
    Participant

Hello
    I think my married daughter suffers from BPD and fluctuates between depression and happiness. She finds solace in food and is a heavily binges, due to this she has developed PCOS as well. She has a 1yr old child and is not happy in her married life.
    Her History:
    ADHD diagnosed and treated with medication at the age of 13urs-15yrs.
    Case of CSA in young age due to which she had become aggressive and depressed both.
    Self esteem issues and tendency of compulsive lieing.
    She is otherwise excellent at creative arts (sings and dances well, writes good peotries) is an excellent cook. A good mother but has anger management issues.

Please advice me so that I can help her be happy again as for the sake of her health and my grandsons health.

kushaldedhia
    Participant

mental harassement from sir
    my maths prof. is constantly on my tail n keps on harassing me mentally nw my cllg xams r goin on n he wants me to stay at d class give vivas to him o he tells me dat hell kick me out..wat to do m xtremly stressed n feel lik killin myself:@

rolis1987
    Participant

Is this site even active now ???

prachi wrote:
    Dear Friends,

Hope Network.in has covered some distance towards its stated mission of “Making professional psychological help available at minimum or no cost”. We have seen real good response, both from India and abroad with eminent professionals forking out time from their busy schedules. They have taken time to write insightful pieces of advice and are providing psychological counseling online at no cost.

We are taking a new step today, with a completely redesigned Community section. We sincerely hope that this section would go a long way in furthering the cause of HopeNetwork.in

If you have any suggestions on features/articles or anything else that you think could help us improve, please spare a few moments to write in.

Looking forward to hear from you.

-Regards
    -Prachi.

indians
    Participant

Hello mam,
    i am a new member in this community.since i really want to share and get suggestions about my personal problem,i searched in inter net and found this site.i just went through this forum.i saw many people have shared their problems and begging for a solution. But most of the problems are unanswered and not even a single reply despite of 150 views. So i was so disappointed and decided not to share my own problem.but i registered in this forum and expecting for a positive response. Please do something if possible.
    With regards..

priya6
    Participant

M 29 yr old gal m in love wid a guy we broke up 4months back bcoz he didn’t want to get marry at tym bcoz i truly love him I was in deep deprresion dat I wanted to comity suicide but mere ghrwalo ne kafi smjhaya mujhe thk kiya but still i was missing him lyk hell ;(

back n said i will marry you no matter wat plz forgive me it was my mistake i hv realized dat he talked to my mom n each family member dat i will marry her…i was feeling like god has given me my life my new life i felt complete my self but after one month he again refused to marry bcoz his mother refused ….so he broke up 3weeks ago nw again m in same worse condition i cant live without him m dying every moment i hv no interset in anything in life..MY PARENTS FORCING ME FOR MARRIAGE WID some other guy but i don’t want to rather i want to suicide.I JUS LOVE HIM FORM D DEEP CORE OF MY HEART …M FEELING LIKE MY LIFE HAS FINISHED I HAVE NO JOB NOTHING NOBODY WILL GIVE ME JOB BCOZ M GETTING OLD MY FAMILY USE TO SAY UR GETTING OLD …MY BF LEFT ME EVRY THING IS FINISHD MY LIFE HAS FINISHED …PLZ HELP ME PLZZZ ANYBODY HELP ME PLZZ

Rashmi
    Participant

the only feedback I have is that there needs to be fast replies to posts , it doesn’t help me if I get a reply 2 months later when I probably would already have died. I’m pretty desperate for a reply and i noticed many haven’t got a
    reply for months. I also thought before registering that the therapists would be replying to these posts too? where are they?

Prachi
    Participant

Hi Rashmi, thank you for a little reminder again. The reason you probably didn’t get a reply here earlier was that this section is meant primarily for suggestions and feedback. You could try our Need Help? section for posting problems. Additionally, this is a community forum, meant to facilitate interaction between people who might be facing the same problems in life. Yes therapists do respond from time to time but that’s purely on a voluntary basis whenever they are able to devote some time from their personalised client work. If its an urgent problem that’s bothering you, why don’t you give our personalised services a try and make an appointment with a therapist / counsellor of your choice. I’m sure you’ll receive a very satisfactory response. Have a great day and all the best!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.