This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Amit 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

pk
    Participant

seven years of togetherness..friendship..love ..devotion everything is there in my relationship…but I am confused now..that would I be happy with the man throughtout my life?
    my companion is very good at heart..he always loved me only..never looked on anyone else.he is very honest with me.i can trust him blindly..
    problem what I feel is that he is too simple to live with. he talk very less,never talk to me for long, never ever did anything stupid or childlike activities with me. we never walked in rain together,he doesnot even know how to make any occasion special for me..not even my birthdays..nor any festivals we enjoyed or celebrated together..every special pass with routine activity..when I tried to do things special on my own..he never seemed interested..nor he appreciated my efforts..when I complained it to him..we started fighting with each other..nothing worked.he can pass his days without calling me or text me, which I cant,thus I used to fight over these issues like you didn’t call me atleast once..throughout the day, you didn’t even text me..you are not interested in me…like….on and on…but all this didn’t changed him..now I m fed up..i want to give up on him..but I still love him..and I know that he also love me..no one else can come in his life..because he is honest to me..
    so I want suggesation..what should I do..? should I move on…or should I compromise with his too simplistic way of living to get his true love..

Swarup
    Participant

When u have love , trust , confidence and faith on him so there is nothing as a reason to leave him. He may grown up in that kind of nature, so its not necessary that everyone will hav same behavior and character. The only thing u want frm him is that he has to be like a partner that u saw or heard in many situations and places. Its a main problem usually with everyone where they compare themselves with others. So there is lot of possibility that he may change in future right so that u should have confidence in that u can change his way of behavior right….

pk
    Participant

thanks swarup for your kind reply and concern..
    actually that was a moment …full of emotions…which made me to post that stuff..in reality I also cannot live without him,I love him a lot,I can be angry for some hours or for a day, but more than a day without talking him, is a very tough task for me…
    you know after having fight with him I cried a lot and in desperation I posted my confusion to this site. but doing so, made me a bit relaxed and the very day I called him and apologised for my behaviour,after that everything became normal, even I forgot about this post , thus I didn’t check any reply for my post, after many days when I sign in to my gmail, I saw you reply and I got remember about my post, now I feel how I could behave like this, its childlike.
    I completely agree with your stand, he is good, loyal, faithful partner. I will never leave him.
    can you help me out to modify his way of thinking and behaviour,because I tried a lot but nothing much has changed. what all should I do? what way should I do?
    once again thankyou !

Amit
    Participant

he was always the same it was just that at that point your perception about him and the relationship was different. i would suggest u to accept him as a person with low social life and be the change u want to be.

Swarup
    Participant

First of all u are always welcome, thats a really good thing that u hav forgot the things which were made u to think negative about him. When u really love someone then their smile can only be the reason for our’s happiness in the same way he wil realise the things from which u can be happy then he will going to do that but it may take some more time but he will definitely going to change. You can only change him with love and not from doing any oppose things against him…

pk
    Participant

hey! thanks swarup and amit for your concers.
    this is a graet place where one can share ones emotions without being worried about anything. everyone in this world have problems and one of the best solutions to these problems is providing a social window for ventilation of these negative feelings..i found this platform best in this regard..
    thankyou for showing me the right direction which I already knew but got confused or mixed it in a wrong way..we always know the difference between right and wrong but in difficult emotional situations we need someone backing or pushing to realise the RIGHT..

Amit
    Participant

u seem to be a very sorted and intelligent person. Sometimes its helpful to change ur expectations to a reasonable level rather then trying to change the other person especially when u love them. Wish u the best

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.