This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  [email protected] 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

untoldreamz
    Participant

Hi all,
    I have a major complicated issue…
    I am in a relationship with a man for almost 2 yrs now and we are very much in love.
    In my previous relationship for about 3yrs I was physically abused and was cheated by my partner . It took me a lot of courage and motivation to get away from this abusive person. I went through a major downside after the breakup of my previous relationship.
    My current patner, I meet him online after about 2 years after my break up. He is a very kind man and intialy we were very happy .
    Last year one of his female friends played a nasty trick on me . She is an elderly widow with whom he is very close and has as far as he is concerned a good friendship. Due to her state in life he is protective of her. This lady told me that thier relationship is much deeper and intimate and that he is double timing. He was not present during this conversation .I was totaly angered by what i heard and decided to confront him in her presence. I confronted him with all the accusation that this lady had laid on him . During our conversation between the three of us he was shocked I was shouting and also abused him verbally and this lady just turned the whole thing against me.
    She started to accuse me of assuming and lying. The trust between my partner and me was totally shaken.
    Realising our feelings for each other was so strong we started again and give our selves a second chance. The situation was clarified and the woman confirmed that there was nothing between them but a friendship.
    My mind was totally shaken. I go through today a major issue of mistrust. There are conflicts between us since i am scared of another issue like that.
    He has been very supportive but my doubts and our arguments make me feel so cheap. I have started physically abuse myself by cutting my hand etc …. i am unable to stop this situation. Help me…

[email protected]
    Participant

hi
    is it a movie going on..u cut ur hand and all..
    C’mon…get a life….there are so many thngs in life todo.

u want to stary wd that guy..stay..control ur words offcourse u gotta do that..u dont want to stay do nt stay…bt b happy take the charge of ur ONE life…dont waste it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.