This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Singer Singer 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of superman
    superman
    Participant

Dear Ma’am
    I am 27 years old, unmarried. Early days of my life was better than now. I enjoyed my school and college time. But time is changing now. I am working in a private company and I can say that I am not like too successful in my career. I am a science graduate and MBA. But I am confused about what is to be choose. I am preparing for govt exams but regularly getting failed in all. what should I do??
    Singing is my hobby and I sing well.should I try it as a carrier option???
    I am also failed into my personal life also. My first girlfriend is married and she is in my contact.
    My second girlfriend is also going to married someone else and I am feeling loose hearted.
    I think I will never get love again so I am confused about my marriage.
    I am starting disbelieving in relationships. [/font]

These all are issues I am loosing my confidence, my targets are unclear and Several time I got annoyed by all these.
    By thinking about future I got tensed and irritated.
    Can you suggest solution????

Profile photo of Singer
    Singer
    Participant

Hi there Superman!How are you today?Starting with your job,why don’t you register with some job offering sites.With your qualifications i am sure you will get some decent work offers.try to do something unique,challenging,that excites your senses!For your frustrated state of mind try meditation.and you know what?there is nothing better than music!i can say this as i belong to a musical family myself and i feel the happiest when singing my soul out!i wanted my own band but alas!Getting back to you,do never worry about getting a soulmate.when you are happy,radiating a smile always,the best people will get attracted towards you.just focus on being content right now and the rest of the pieces will fill in automatically.
    Wish you all the best with life! :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.