This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Aruna
    Aruna
    Participant

Hi i am 24 years old. I have a boyfriend and i also told my parents about this. But my parents are not accepting. i have been convincing my parents for past 4 years but their reaction got more worse and worse. I dono what to do? I cant even image my life without my boyfriend also he is. Now my parents started to see alliance without my knowledge. My relatives also brainwashing me. Also i have heard so many bad words from my mom about my character just for loving my boyfriend. They also blackmail me. Daily i get so many words from them that we cant even hear. My boyfriend also came to speak to my family for several, but my mom again spoke too many bad words towards him, also spoke about his mom with bad word. always they say society, traditional family etc etc. actually its like am in hell.., i cant even able to speak and cry out about my problem to my friends. Please any one help me out of this.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi aruna, Its k i can understand ur situation but it is not any end still u have time to convince ur parents. If they really care about u then definitely they will agree for ur marriage. Don’t get nervous or fear to anyone. Its ur life , only u can make ur life happy . Do it in positive way nothing is impossible. Don’t take any negative actions. Life is too short in that u can make any way of life so be positive don’t loose hope. Is it any other strong reason is there for avoiding ur marriage with ur boyfriend…?

Profile photo of Aruna
    Aruna
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Swarup. Caste is the problem. and one of my relation is the main problem. He is taking advantage as my father and doing lots of things. Even my father speaks to me through him only. There is no direct conversation between me and my father.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Aruna Aruna.

Swarup
    Participant

Your father will not be like this all the time. So u just have to take some time after that u can make ur parents agree for ur marriage. The main problem is frm ur relation, they may make force on ur parents. You just need to prove that u will be happy with him for future. Try to take some time to convince ur parents. Is ur mother also not supporting u..?

Profile photo of Aruna
    Aruna
    Participant

No she is just reacting as my relative. mostly she will not speak at all. If she speaks means there will be big fight.

Swarup
    Participant

Is ur boyfriend’s family is not have any problem with ur marriage…?

Profile photo of Aruna
    Aruna
    Participant

no, they don’t have any problem.

Swarup
    Participant

So aruna , u can convince ur family. When most of the people will going to support ur marriage with ur bf then definitely ur father will also agree with this. So are u single daughter for ur parents…?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.