Loneliness is a silent killer

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Amy
    Participant

Inspite of having people around I feel lonely I heave friends and lovely family but I don’t feel connected with anyone. I fell in love didn’t work out the guy is not talking to me anymore it’s on and off. Making excuses. Which makes me feel if I’m the one who made it all awkward. I don’t know what to think. I’m very confused. There is a huge void I feel. No social satisfaction no work satisfaction I feel like robot working strictly under orders and that’s it.

Aman Narang
    Participant

Even i feel the same as a guy what shall I do

Swarup
    Participant

Hi, the problem is even if you’re having friends and family, you’re not much talktive person. So there will be not so many things you share with them. You’ve been thinking that your life is like robots which actually do the same things day by day not having any other forms of entertainment or enjoyment in life.
    It’s not happening because of any break-up in your life but it’s only happening because you’re not aware of many things you can do in your life which makes you to feel happy.
    Like spend time with your family, go out with your friends and even try to do little things which makes you to feel better.
    Like this you can improve yourself and can come out of this feeling. All the best..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.