This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  asha balachander 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sonali
    Participant

hi..i have been in relationship for 1.5 yrs with by best friend and we have been good and then best friends for 5yrs before we entered this relationship. He dumped me in january after i said something unintentionally that “dont humiliate me or give me feeling of trash” out of feeling when he was not giving me time since a month but giving time to his friends. he brokup with me saying that i am short-tempered,not independent and i have less tolerance power and so we are not compatible..and since then i hav been in emotional misery..and i am in my final year of my college..pls help.

alfalfa
    Participant

As a guy, my perspective is that he seems to have been looking for an excuse to break up. The reasons that you state here are not good enough to break up. Try and get over it. If nothing else, you can be good friends.
    As of now, Focus on your studies for your final year, as your education holds good for a lifetime.

asha balachander
    Participant

I completely understand How you feel.. its really hard.. but keep yourself diverted by doing things you like.. don’t keep calling him or trying to make contact with him.. start living your life.. he will soon notice that you are independent and when and if he does come back, you will be in a better place and you probably won’t even have feelings for him..
    Be strong.. everyone has been through what you are going through now.

Let me know if I can do anything to help!
    Take care..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.