This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of lindsey_sooze lindsey_sooze 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Shrutikumar
    Shrutikumar
    Participant

Hi, I got married 3 years back. I am a very short tempered person. When I see my past, I dint find a single day when we dint fight. Its just that we have different opinions in every matter. I am having one year Kid.I cant break my marriage because of my family and Kid.This is same situation with my Husband as well. We discussed this many times but dint find any solution. I had too many expectations from marriage but now i just want to continue in a simple way. I just want no more fights between us.please suggest what should i do to avoid fights.

Thanks!!

Profile photo of lindsey_sooze
    lindsey_sooze
    Participant

Why you fight with each other? People having different openion does not mean that they start fighting. You both are a couple not enemies.
    You have to do introspection. First of all think that what are the incidents when you both had a fight. Can those be avoided by yourself.
    With this exercise you will know your week-points. Most of the time we start looking other people negatives and forget ourself.
    Try to ignore your husband wrong things and get rid of anger. Meditation will help you.
    It has been observed that rude behaviour, short-tempering and fight create bad impression in kids. So keep these things in your mind that you are in the process of nurturing a kid.

Profile photo of Shrutikumar
    Shrutikumar
    Participant

We fight for small reasons . we have discussed it sevral times but its not working.I am just hopeless now.I am just worried for our Kid. I feel that its next to impossible that things will be fine in future.

Profile photo of lindsey_sooze
    lindsey_sooze
    Participant

This is life and people has to face several kind of situations. See other people also. Are other people
    not facing challenges in their life? You have awarded a life by God. Now you have to drive it. Why are you not
    able to handle this situation? Discuss this in detail with your husband. Tell him that you are not able to handle
    stress and become short temper. Ask him to help you out. Request him to control his anger when-ever you did something wrong.
    Same thing you should also try. You have to do this for the sake of your kid. You both are ideal person for him. What he will learn from you..

If you want to share some more thing privately then you can email me ([email protected]).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.