This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of broken-heart
    broken-heart
    Participant

Hi,
    I had an arranged marriage one year back. It was not forced on me. I liked the guy my parents chose for me and eventually fell in love with him. We got married last year and since then life was full of ups and downs. We discovered that we are totally opposite. We never agree on anything. Because of which we used to fight a lot. He wanted me to change and I made a lot of changes for him. It was very difficult to adjust with his family also. But I tried my best. But he always had high expectations from me and always asked for some or the other thing to change. Although he didn’t want to change anything about himself. Finally one month back he sent me back to my parents house. Saying that he wanted a break and promised me that if he sees any positive changes in me he will come to take me back. I begged him not to throw me out of his life like that but he never listened . So I am with my parents now. He never called me since I left. Nor his family has contacted me or my parents. Even I have not contacted his parents. I called my husband on our first anniversary but he never answered. I texted him. He never replied. He is enjoying his life with his friends and going on vacations but least bothered about our marriage. What do I do? I am very depressed. I don’t know what is my future. I also have this feeling that he is dating someone. Although he always told me that he loves me very much but I feel he has fallen out of love. What should I do ? How should I communicate when he is not ready to take my calls. Should I consider that he has mentally divorced me?

Swarup
    Participant

Hi sister can i know what is the reason did he gave throw u out of his house?

Profile photo of broken-heart
    broken-heart
    Participant
    swarup raj wrote:
    Hi sister can i know what is the reason did he gave throw u out of his house?

his reasons were
    1. He didn’t like me as a person.
    2. I’m a very introvert person. But he thinks I’m anti social and doesn’t like it.
    3. He thinks I’m selfish because I always think about my happiness. Well my point is when he and his family never thought about my happiness I had to think about it na.
    4 . He thinks I’m rude because I m straight forward and always stand up for myselF.
    5. He wanted me to change completely and become like he wanted.
    6. He didn’t want me to make a career. He just wanted me to be a housewife and I was against this so he said I’m being adamant.

Swarup
    Participant

Lets talk to ur husband with ur family sister and infront of all lets take decisions because only both of u not able to understand like this. Don’t loose your confidence and faith evertthing will be alright.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.