Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ashwin
    Participant

Dear all,
    i m 25. i have been in a relationship for the last 9.5 years. It has been a long distance relationship for about 90 percent of the total time. Recently i have realised that i don’t know her enough to marry her or you can say the things which i already know about her doesn’t excite me. She is a very nice human being. But somehow the whole passion and interest has vanished. We are getting engaged in a month and now i m freaking out like hell. I am not sure if we’ll be happy together if we proceed from here. My mind is nowhere close to getting married and getting settled. She is quite excited about our wedding and honeymoon and all other stuffs associated with it. I think it’s just normal for her to think this way for her age. She wants to get settled. We are totally on a different page right now. I feel like the love has gone. I don’t know what to do. Panicking big time. Please help guys.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi ashwin, it happens sometimes that we don’t want to be with the people whom we love the most. Its just a fear which was created for a short time. When u know she is nice human being so there is nothing comes between both of u. But if u think u need some more time to understand her then u can take.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.