Memory loss

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mohammed adil Bm
    Participant

Hi

I keep forgetting everyday things in my life. This keeps haunting me for 4 to 5 years. When i get up in the morning i keep forgetting to take toothbrush with me and when i am leaving from my room i will forget my phone and i completely dont remember any thing after 2 or 3 days. I tried using sticky notes but it will last for only few days and i will forget that too.due to this i have problems more than i can handle. Please help me with this. What is the problem with me? Is it a disease? Or something else

Swarup
    Participant

Hi Adil,It would not be a serious problem or disease but I would like to suggest you to consult a doctor for better and quick result. But also i can suggest you the other some possible ways of treating this situation. So firstly try to concentrate on the necessary and important things of your life, try to keep yourself busy in something and try to list out the things you have to do. Try to recall the things happened in the whole day and try to do the things as soon as you remember. Try meditation, yoga and other physical exersices which helps you to stay active all the day.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.