This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Archana
    Participant

I just need some help here…. My family consists f my mom. dad. elder brother nd me. D problem s dat my brother s out of control he is 28yrs old dsnt hav a job (not dat he s nt capable),he dsnt listen to anyone my parents r really depressed due to his behaviour..fr guys at his age shud probably get settled. My dad s d sole bread earner n is gonna retire soon..I am still studying hoping to get a job soon. My parents hav tried everything to get him alright bt he just dsnt listen to anyone..We dnt kno wt happened to him all f a sudden he had a gud job 4 yrs ago bt God knows y he quit. ..He thinks everyone s his enemy…there s a lot of violance, destruction nd disturbance in d house due to him.. some relatives from my mom’s side say someone has done black magic on him…i dnt kno about all dis…but there r a lot f people who dont wanna see my brother’s progress. .which s his current situation…i can’t see my parents dying everyday…I want to fix dis problem…BT I dnt wanna declare my brother mad.. plz help me.

Swarup
    Participant

hey archana, it should be a crazy or lazy attitude of ur brother towards ur family. u can’t make it perfect but u can realize him that he is doing wrong thing. first is he is ready to work or not?

Archana
    Participant

Yeah he is ready to work but only at a higher salary..u kno he works wd companies fr like 6-9 mths den he leaves d company saying…its nt worth it…I dndnt understanding. ..He abuses everyone. ..idk y..He is very talented bt it’s of no use..

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Archana.

Swarup
    Participant

When he is really ready to work then there will be no reason for quitting it. Expecting good income is normal but waiting for long time is not good. We has to work until we get a suitable job. If everything goes according what we expect will not going to come easily. so try to realise him that ur family requires financial support from him now and he has to do the job until he finds the job which suitable for him.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.