This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dmadlover 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

pratikondrcks
    Participant

day before yesterday i had a big fight with my girl on the topic that why i am unable to give her some space to visit social networking sites and apps.
    so as she started saying many things i got angry i just twisted her hand to make her silent but then i realize that i did something wrong so i told her sorry for what i did on that day but now she say that i am irritating and she don’t she cannot handle me anymore what should i do i need her

dmadlover
    Participant
    pratikondrcks wrote:
    day before yesterday i had a big fight with my girl on the topic that why i am unable to give her some space to visit social networking sites and apps.
    so as she started saying many things i got angry i just twisted her hand to make her silent but then i realize that i did something wrong so i told her sorry for what i did on that day but now she say that i am irritating and she don’t she cannot handle me anymore what should i do i need her

Remind her of the happy memories you people had

Take her to her favourite place and apologize

Should help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.