This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  uxtrimer 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

uxtrimer
    Participant

I am a post graduate student, in my class lot of girls are there, but I never talk to any girls other than one. We both are staying in a hostel. After class gets over day and night we ware share our problems and family problems too. When I was in the first year to make her to impress I told some lie to her, in the second year our relationship gets expanded to love, we both loved each other. Due to religion perspective, we can’t join, in their family also won’t allow for marriage as well as my family also won’t allow. But still we have enjoyed lots. We both have exchanged lots of gifts and etc. I was crossing my limit, she also accepts that. In the final year once all lies came to know her, that time she has rejected me and braked my relationship. I am worrying a lot for that I can’t able to come out from this. I am worrying myself bad. As per my point of view I did wrong with telling lies to her, but she never told any lie to me, I think so, as my knowledge she is 100% genuine. Now I Can’t ignore her memories and life with her. Please provide any solution for this. Now I am not hiding anything but she is not ready to talk.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.