This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pooja Dutta Pooja Dutta 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Pooja Dutta
    Pooja Dutta
    Participant

I have a 7 year old hyperactive son. I have been getting complaints from his school off late about his misbehavior. He doesn’t want to sit at one place, disturbs other children, picking other children’s food / chocolate without their permission etc. He’s good at his studies and I haven’t found any difficulties in getting his homework done. He is very aggressive at home and starts yelling and crying if his demands aren’t met. I tried to talk it out with him about his behavior to which he replied that he likes to play prank on others and its just a part of the game, he says he does not mean any harm. He never hurts anyone. I have tried reasoning him out with lots of love, punishment as well as time outs, but i’m still unsure why is this behavior of my child isn’t improving. Is it just a phase or is he suffering from ADHD or any medical condition?? Please help.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Profile photo of Pooja Dutta Pooja Dutta.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.