This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jk jk 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jk
    jk
    Participant

Dear Madam/Sir
    I’m graduated in engineering with unoversity rank and I have completed my graduation with full of dream jobs.during my carrier I was in full throat.After completion I got cheated by one of lecturer and his friend so far I’m from a poor family I lost 1.5 lakh. Still I filed a complaint its going on. Now a days I’m very upset about my carrier shoot down. I was the only one scored goldmedal n my college . because of my family background forced to go for non technical job. Now feel bad about myself . I don’t even have an own house. Please help me to get back to the track. This is my last chance .please help me

Swarup
    Participant

Hi, life always will not go as we wish. There will be ups and downs in ur way so u have to move from all the this to achieve something. Everything will not accure according to our plan. Don’t be worry for that, today may not be ur day but tomorrow will be. So always have positive thinking and accept the challenges in life. So as u are very good in ur studies frm that u will going to get a bright future..

Profile photo of jk
    jk
    Participant

Now I’m receiving 9000 per month, from 10 hour job. I got huge amount of pending money to pay to others.like 5 lakh in bank for education loan, 1 lakh extra when I trapped by lecturer I get it from bank , from this 9000 salary im paying 4000 immediately to bank. Due to 10 hour work I won’t get time to think out of the box.until now I don’t have my own house that’s why I quickly joined in some firm.

Now I need to relax and to think of my future . some one s there to discuss means a lot for me .. Thanks for reply ..

Swarup
    Participant

U may got another job right frm which u can earn more till that wait for a little time. We can’t get everything in hurry. U will have good opportunities in future. And u r being cheated by some people but don’t worry nobody are permanent in their life. If u are good then u will get a good result for that.

Profile photo of jk
    jk
    Participant

dear swarup

thank u for being a guide for me. please give some link for motivational videos and positive thinking video links . really thanks for your reply

regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.