Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kins kins 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of kins
    kins
    Participant

I am newly wed in Jan’16. But life is hell since then.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi can u tell little bit what is happened like that?

Profile photo of kins
    kins
    Participant

he had been a pain in ass since then. first of all ego issues, attitude problems. He has never been wid a gal in his entire life. Instead now i get y he never had a gal in his life. He had been a guy gang member always. So now he dont know how to behave wid a gal.
    i ask him one que 10 times n he will reply only if he wants to. else just b in his own company. then wen, he asks smthng n u dont reply, he will get annoyed and wont even talk to u for whole day. then he expects that i shld b in good mood only wenever he is asking.
    for hrs n hrs he will lock himself in room, wont talk to anyone, even if u call him or try to talk to him, he wont respond neither talk properly. it feels like y did only i call him.
    after all this kinda behaviour he wants to get intimate. fuck off.
    i just then dont feel like even talking to him, n in that case he wants to have sex. screw him.

Profile photo of kins
    kins
    Participant

he just dont want to understand anything. He has his own mood tantrums. own mood swings. he never initiates the talks. he never takes any interest in me. I just recently cleared my CS. BUt he is hardly interested in even knowing wat m gonna do after that. yest wen he was having a headache due to less sleep. n was slpng till 2 in noon, i went to call him for lunch. n that created such a big issue. though i said sorry for the same, he still continued d topic n it has still continuing. even though d matter is over, n i have said sorry for atleast 15 times. he is still blaming me for it. i dont know wat do i do wid him.

Profile photo of khushi singh
    khushi singh
    Participant

Hi kins, u need to know why is he behaving like this. Is it just his mood swings or he is involved somewhere else. Look I dnt want to create any doubt in ur mind but u need to be calm n find the reason behind all this coz lack of interest is really a big thing that too in newlyweds.

Profile photo of kins
    kins
    Participant

Kunal says: i have been ignored since childhood. never ever involved anywere. whenever anything happens in d house, i m proven the culprit. i always detached myself from everybody so that they all dont blame me for anything. i never took interest in them gradually bcuz now i hardly care for them(family).

My in-laws says: this is all wrong what kunal is saying. v have always involved him everywer. always tried to get him out of the room. always asked him wat to plan, what to eat n tried to gel him up. but he always chose to stay aloof. always remain in room n also many of the times spoiled the plans and the home atmosphere too. kunal hardly gives a damn to anybody. he never gives an extra effort to make someone feel better. even if anybody is upset wid him, he wont try to speak to that person even once, n even if he tries, he l call only for once n that too wid too much of attitude. that other person will not even feel that he is sorry for his such behaviour.

i say: he is too hard to stay with. he hardly takes any interest in me. he wants that everone shld call him. keep talking to him, but he wont take any initiative to even get involved. if u call him continuously he will get irritated. n then he will lock himself. he has too mood swings. n wen he calls for once, d other person shld make it up in that time only. else he will b more irritated and will get more angry. he will again create a big issue out of it that, ” i called u for once, but then u didnt come to me. so now i wont talk to u, neither i will talk properly to u” this is his attitude. he behaves too weird. its going to b 2 months of marriage, but v havent been close yet. this is also one of the thing that bothers him d most. he wants it, but he dont want to make m e feel good neither comfortable. neither he creates an atmosphere for me so that i can come close to him. n bcoz of all this type of his continous behaviour, i actually dont feel like gng close to him, neither i feel anything for him.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.