This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of maheshkad12 maheshkad12 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of maheshkad12
    maheshkad12
    Participant

He is 22 yrs old .Tall,thin guy who completed B.COM. in Aug 2014 with first class in all semesters.
    From childhoodhe he is lil angry and didnt listen to parents .
    Till graduation he looks fine .But after completion of graduation he suddenly said he want to rest and he will do job from next month onwards .When i asked in next month he told me that he is not interesting in anything .

He used to fight with parents verbally at home .So As a solution i bring him with me away from home three months ago and things are becoming worst now .
    His routine is to woke up,bath ,Lunch ,dinner and sleeps .Not at all talking with anyone .And no interest in doing anything .
    He is having lot of questions like who created us ? Why we are living ? Is life worth living ? What is the difference if you live a god life and die one day OR killed thousand of people and die??

When i asked him to find answer .He jus said why should i? It should come to me on its own .

He prefer to be alone .Do not have any contatcs with school or college friends .He do not have any feelings for family members too.
    He always go out and observing the problems in the society whole day. He think everything is wrong and no one can fix it .Everything need to be destroyed .
    He said he is waiting for death .

If someone asks him that you should do something ? Dont ruin your life and all . He jus have tears in his eyes .His eye color turned to deep red .It looks like he dont want to do what he is doing .He looks very tortured and depressed .

Sometimes he is good .Used to talk with me and watch TV .But its mood swing .

I dont understand how to help him .I jus want him to be happy and to take interest in life .

Please help

Swarup
    Participant

Hi at first can i know who are u & how do u know him?

maheshkad12
    Participant

I am 24 yr old , working as software engineer .I am his brother .

Swarup
    Participant

Ok brother, your brother is mentally not getting the idea of what he is doing, he Thinks his presence is not useful for anyone. As i prefer you to take him to a good psychiatrist as he was in the same attitude from childhood,it is little bit difficult for you to change him.

Ok brother, your brother is mentally not getting the idea of what he is doing, he Thinks his presence is not useful for anyone. As i prefer you to take him to a good psychiatrist as he was in the same attitude from childhood,it is little bit difficult for you to change him.

maheshkad12
    Participant
    swarup raj wrote:

Thanks Bro .But Please have a look on below points :

1. This behaviour is not from childhood as he is involved in schooling and other academics .He performed very well till completion of his graduation .Now he is facing such problems as he is free now and things are getting worst day by day.

2.He knows what he is doing . He just dont wanna change himself .

3.He dont want to come to psychiatrist as he didnt think he is doing something wrong .

4.he is not doing any bad or dangerous things . He jus woke up , have bath , lunch dinner and sleep .

maheshkad12
    Participant

I am really looking for help ..Guys please put your opinion to get my brother back .
    Please help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.