This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  khushi singh 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ragini
    Participant

Hi,

I was in relationship for 8 months. Actually earlier we were friends in same office.He was my manager and he himself started chatting, giving compliments not only this he always try to help me whenever i’m in trouble.He was 7yrs elder than me.Almost for 1 and half year we chat fight he advices me if i’m wrong and during my last time in office he proposed me i didn’t say anything as i don’t want to loose a good frnd.he also said that i love u but i don’t reply and i’m not forcing u to answer me. then i went to my hometown for 2 months he used to text me everyday at least one msg. when i came back i didn’t met him for 1 month though he was asking me to meet everyday. then finally i met him and continously starting to meet once in a week i started liking him. Then finally i accepted his proposal and said YES.We actually used to talk less and fight more but we talk everyday for hours and hours. We never fought for a big reasons the reasons was y u don’t come to meet y r u not studing y u wasting time on social networking and all. but once he went to his hometown and he gave his laptop to me for some work and i was just checking his folders then i found that he was lying he was 11yrs elder and he is married and even have a child. i was shocked. so when he came back i met him and said everything that don’t ever call me blablabla….he said that i lied to you but my intentions for u was not wrong ever. i said but u r married and u lied to me…he said yes she(his wife) very educated even doing a job in school but we don’t have understanding between us and i’m going to take divorce from her i was just waiting my child to grow up so that she can manage alone now.and said we have only a single child in our 7yrs married life, he started crying in front of me. After that i said him not to call me this is ur family issue but after this also he bring breakfast for me everyday and helped me in taking PF which was stuck from last 7 months.I don’t know y but i can’t see him crying or in any trouble so i started talking. in last 2 months hardly 3-4 times i met him but unintentionally i said him many thing which hurt him a lot but still he met. But today i hug him and said take care of urself and said u did this with me but don’t do this again with someone. After this even i was crying continuously because he lied this but except this he really did a lot for me to make me happy.and today he said only this think was left to listen, today u said this also.Now i’m (he) feeling ashamed of myself that i called up u to meet and proposed u…now nothing was left but whenever u need my help ragini please let me know….

Now i not able to understand what should i do because even i’m not feeling good. I still love him but i know that he have a family. i never felt good whenever i hurt him. from last 2 months i’m crying and when he call me and talk at least for 5 min i feel good…..but i want come out from this…Please help me and suggest me…whether i should talk with him or not.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi ragini, u have taken a right decision of leaving him because he have a family and it should not break up from u. Its good that u came to know about everything in right time. It may be little bit difficult to forget him quickly but u can do that. Whether he done all this having any intentions that u don’t know but he has helped u in may situations, so take it as a good frd done all this things to u. And it will be good for both of u. Just not be in touch with him for some time then automatically u will going to focus about ur future needs. and be proud of urself that u have saved a family..

ragini
    Participant

Thank you Swarup.I want to a suggestion see i know there is nothing to be continue but now he is leaving the city in 4-5 days forever and as he has shown me the path for my career and he always there with me when i was depressed
    for job and support me always, i want to give him a treat so, is it fine or not?

And on our last meet i said him that u done this with me but do not do this with someone else because of which he is very angry… and said what u thing about me i love u i know i lied to u but except that i was loyal for u.So Swarup i was thinking to meet him for the last time and end up everything calmly. Please reply and suggest me whether i’m thinking right or wrong and what should i say him so that he will come to meet for the last time. Please reply fast Swarup.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi, whatever he say but he has done the wrong thing having his own wife and family and he definitely cheated u. Its k that u want to meet him for the last time then u can meet him for few minutes. If he really wants to meet to then its k but don’t force anyone to meet u. and sry for late reply , u can contact me on my id for quick reply. Thank u

khushi singh
    Participant

Hi Ragini, I have gone through ur post and I appreciate ur decision of moving on in life. Iam happy that u understood that all this will create only a mess and nothing else. U can meet him once for a short duration for the last time but Ragini while this meeting just hold on to ur feelings strongly don’t let ur love empower u and pls remember he might be loyal towards u but not towards his family, whatever might be his intention but the path he chose was totally wrong.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.