This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of varshasingh06 varshasingh06 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of prachurya
    prachurya
    Participant

[/color]Me and my partner have been togetber for 6 months now.
    Recently i have been feeling that she is being over possessive. I am not sure whether its my fault or am thinking too much about it.

She has put a lot of restriction. She hates when i talk to my female friend . We had a great fight when i went to meet my vry good old female friend of mine after a years time. She tells i hide a lot but i tell everything about my whereabouts. I try a lot to keep her happy but always she eventually gets unhappy. I guess i am not trying hard enough. I have told her all about my friends. She doesnt keep touch with her male friends for i may feel bad but i donot. I feel my freedom is lost. Is it necessary to lose freedom to be in a healthy relationship.

Please help. When we fight its only this topic.
    I know she lovess me a lot and i do.
    Please help .

Profile photo of varshasingh06
    varshasingh06
    Participant

Hey Hi
    whats your age?
    Girls are normally insecure when in relation. And mostly girls behave over possessive. Its no ones fault, its natural.
    You don’t need to end up in restricting yourself from everything.
    Try doing these:
    make her feel more secure
    introduce her to ur friends especially female friends as love of your life
    praise her before ur friends
    upload ur pics with her on FB and always tag her and always mention it was best time spent
    twice a week update ur status like feeling happy, wonderful nd tag her
    always update things about ur time spent with her on social networking.

Girls need recognition, acceptance and commitment. But this they believe only when you dare to tell people around you that you love her. when you accept her socially, he gets secure and this would reduce her possessiveness over time as she would know you are not going to leave her. and yes mention her every now and then that her presence in your life is like life line. you cant handle it without her.
    You just need to make her feel secure.
    the best thing a guy can do is to tell the world- this is my girl.
    good luck

read if get time
    zindagidogram.wordpress.com
    wordstoendure.wordpress.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.