This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nirav Parmar
    Participant

I Have just completed my graduation in IT field month ago. Nd now I am giving interview in compny. As everyone knows finding job as fresher takes some time. But my parents are not understanding it. They are forcing me to do a job, which is not suitable to my qualifications. Even my 12th fail classmates are working at same position. I tried to convince my parents but they are not understanding. What should I do now?

Swarup
    Participant

Hi nirav it depending on financial status of ur family. As ur parents may not understand ur situation that its very difficult to get a job as fresher or we has to work for lower salary which may not suitable for our qualification. You know very well now what ur family needs from u so has to go according to that but don’t do the work which u doesnt want to do but don’t find suitable work in initial stage, try to do work which will give u little bit satisfaction and experience so that u can get a good job after a few months….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.