This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Himanshu Raj 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Himanshu Raj
    Participant

There is nothing simple in my life. From childhood i am facing some family problems.
    For removing streses i made new friends who were not from nice background and i started addiction and other bad things like street fight and etc. Now i m fedup of every thing and
    as i got cheated with many friends so, i m fed up with every thing every one, every people. Still i do addiction which i know that it is bad so what should do to bring peace in my life.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Himanshu Raj.

Swarup
    Participant

Hey Raj, i can understand your problem. When u know is something is wrong with doing bad things so why u are doing it. Family problem is little bit common with everyone but u hav taken wrong choices in choosing frds. In today’s world most of people will going to use u for their own work but nobody will come with u all the time. Its good for u to be aware of everything for sometime so u can forget everything and start a new life towards ur future..

Himanshu Raj
    Participant

I tried to start a new life many times bt again and again sometime of problems and isses appear in fron of me and to excse all the tensions or isses i again start addiction.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.