This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rituparna
    rituparna
    Participant

i am a final year ug student in love with a man for the past 5 years. he has not completed his graduation but is earning well from the share market and i don’t have any problems with that. Recently when i told my parents about him they did not approve of him saying that not having a degree will let them down in society. Now i don’t want to hurt my parents nor do i want to leave my bf. Is living together an option that i can consider in this scenario? Please help.

Profile photo of Amit
    Amit
    Participant

living together might not work with ur parents disapproving of that.Ask your parents to meet him and take a wise decision and also take the help of a marriage councellor. if u are looking for marriage then taking an impulsive decision is not good. If ur parents doubt his ability then background check of ur bf might be helpful.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi ritu , it will not be good for u with living together in this age. It is not a big matter if he didn’t got a degree now, he can get it if he has passion and encourage frm all of u. Now u can’t go oppose of parents decisions because they know what is good for ur future. Only good earning will not going to be a better reason to get marry. He should get some more responsibilities. And before u taking the living together decision think number of times. In now a days after marriage also some husband and wife having many problems then how can u decide that living together will solve ur problems. So be careful in taking any step, u are still having more time to decide about ur future.

Profile photo of rituparna
    rituparna
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your advice. well he is a good man. And i do have time to think about it. I think i’ll make my parents talk with me and him together before we make any decision.

Swarup
    Participant

Good , always be positive and have confidence on urself everything will be alright. All d best

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.