This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

tanuj2792
    Participant

Hi guys
    i was in relationship with a girl since last 4 years she broke up with me telling me that she don’t love me anymore but i know she still care and love me .She is in with some body else else saying that she love him but all the hapiness she got from me she had to compromise all that and i know that boy don’t care for her family and her either but she is not accepting that.

i know i got my family with me supporting me but the problem is i m not happy as much as iwas used to be and dat is giving tension to my parent and relatives..

i already trying my best to move on but unfortunately still unable to do so.
    i talked iwth my frens family but stilll feeling like empty all around.

please help

Swarup
    Participant

Hi tanuj can u tell me y did she broke your relationship ? Because it is not easy to break 4 years relation without any reason..

tanuj2792
    Participant

year ago I had to go out f state to gt a job in DT yr I WS unable to talk to her always CU’s I used to gt tired after 10 hr shift she WS angry n DT and claimed I used to shout at her…I tried my best to keep DS relation even prepared fr court mrg but new she s denyin to CME bk to me…she pushed me togt ajob and new cuz f DS everything s finished..I don’t know WO else to tlk cuz nobody in my family and frnds r good enough to support me.. ….m fed up

plz help

Swarup
    Participant

Girls are so so sensitive but don’t that angry for more time on there boy frds so do such a thing which she loves more. That’s only i can say because i’m not love guru to make your love life beautiful but we are here to make your life beautiful. If she is angry on you for this thing only then she will definitely care your words. If not she still angry on you then you also told her that you don’t need her, then c her activities if she looks sad or happy by your lose in her life be far from her only from her eyes not from your’s then you will realise if she wants you in her life r not…

tanuj2792
    Participant

why I know DAT she s in contact wid SME odr guy and even if I gt out f hr life he will b dere to support hr and in DT scenario there is a chance DT I might loose her totally… I know I fuckd up…but I love her I just imagine my life widout her and it s gettin me depressed and it s also affecting my family….

AL I wanted is to be loved by her
    da same way I do
    I cannot live widout hr
    people tell me why to do
    please frns if there is a hypnotist or a pharma student either gave me SME med to forget hr or hypnotise and remove her memories m in damn need of it…please

Swarup
    Participant

So bro then you should make realise her that how much you u love her in face to face with her. Let meet her and told everything about your problem to her , she will definitely compromised with u …

tanuj2792
    Participant

I tried DT …to meet her but she s not ready to meet

Swarup
    Participant

If she is not interested in u then y should you going back to her if she loves u then she would be compromised till now..

tanuj2792
    Participant

4 years which I spent did hr not allowing me to move on…I CNT leave her cuz I love her and m nthin widout hr

Swarup
    Participant

When she is not interested in you why should you r going to back to her , you cannot force her to love you , u should make your own way there is still life without one girl, frds and family are there to take care of u , c the world is so beautiful and wide u can also forget her be happy in front of those who ignored u then they realise that they missed a gud thing in their life…

tanuj2792
    Participant

I just CNT move on

Swarup
    Participant

You can, see the problems of others around you with their problems you have nothing to get tension. When you so much of people to care of you….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.