This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zulfia 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

i met a girl in a competitive exams classes a month ago.. We started sitting together and i used to explain her concepts as she had just started preparing.. I used to give her my notes of other classes and used to message her daily tips about how to study.. I used to motivate her and told her each time that i have confidence that she Will clear.. Then one day i got to know from her that she has a boy friend.. In next class i was sitting with sad face.. She asked me several times to tell the reason.. I refused and told her that if i will tell her the reason she Will never talk to me .. Then after class she again asked and i told her that i will not come from next class as i m leaving exams and she need to clear exams for me .. She asked me why and tried to convince me to rethink.. I told her i don’t get what i want, i developed feelings for u and can’t be urs also.. I don’t want anything from life.. I Will end it.. She said talk to parents or give me number i will talk, take some consultancy, i m not angry that u like me, we will clear exams together.. If you want me to clear then don’t leave me till i clear exams.. She is a mbbs and i asked her about sleeping pills.. She thought that i will do something and she told me that before doing anything think that i don’t want to loose friend like u.. Then she called me up and said we don’t have time to waste .. We should study and if after clearing u come may b i will think .. Don’t do anything as i will guilty if u will do it because of me.. I told her okk lets study .. Then she messaged me in evening that ur idea to die was very weird.. One who don’t think of his parents can’t care for anyone.. Think of your parents, hw will they feel.. And she said we can be good friends nothing more that too if you remain strong, m committed.. I told her ok leave me as if m psycho and won’t come in ur way.. She replied we r still friends and will talk in next class and she blocked me on messenger.. Next day i called her and she told me i did mental harassment, she called women helpline for help and to safeguard herself.. She said i will commit something and she Will be in trouble.. She don’t want any trouble .. Do whatever you want .. i told her m okk now and i won’t do anything stupid in future.. It was momentary emotional outburst of feelings.. She came in next class and deleted her number and chat from my mobile and went.. After few days i messaged her that i have got rank in mock exams.. Smile now.. Forget that silly moment.. I don’t want to loose friend like you and just need your friendship nothing else.. That day i vented out my feelings in emotions and i feel guilty to ruin our friendship.. Trust me and give me a chance.. After some time she texted that when you have deleted my number how do u message me.. This is mental harassment.. Please leave me alone or i will take some grave action.. i don’t want to loose friend like her and feel guilty for what i did.. i just said all that in emotions.. Please help as my studies are affected.. Don’t want to loose that friend

Swarup
    Participant

Hi brother, if she feels bad with ur frdship then u should leave her. It is not mean that u can’t get any good frd u can make someone in future. Nobody will be with u all the time u should make ur way alone for that just have convidence on urself and try ur level best. When u got success then everybody will come with u. Just stop worring about anyone and make ur way for frds and family.

Anonymous

thanks but she earlier felt very good with my friendship.. It’s just that event changed it all.. I feel guilty i did that thing and due to which my friend is not talking to me.. Can’t she be back?? Any way to make her my friend again??

zulfia
    Participant

Hi there ,

If she would have been a true friend she would have accepted you however you are. Therefore , please do not feel guilty about your behavior or what happened , coz you did apologies to her and thats what friendship is all about. Forgive and forget.

If she doesnt want to be friends with you , I think you should just let it be for a while. Make new friends , enjoy yourself with your existing friends , just one person should not take up so much of your thinking and make you feel low and bad about yourself. Friendship means to uplift your friend.

Anonymous

hi zulfia
    Thanks for your advice.. But the point is earlier she was very good to me.. She even said just message me when u feel lonely..later she even said when we both get settle and u come i may consider it but now is time to study.. I feel i m responsible for her change.. May be due to fear that she might get into problem due to me she is doing like this or her bf might have put some thoughts in her.. She suddenly said we can b just good friends and nothing more and m committee.. After some time she even refused to be friend.. The point is i miss her badly and love her.. At this point of time i just need her friendship so that i can study.. Classes remaining are very few and if we dont become friends again i Will have no contact of her in future as she has blocked me.. How can she be back?? Why she thinks i mentally harassed her?? She won’t think even once that i used to motivate her and teach her?? Can’t something be done??

zulfia
    Participant

Hi , I can absolutely understand your thought on this, however, the way she was with you was in the past , at the moment if she wants to stay aloof then I think you should just let her be. I know it is difficult to unfriend someone you were fond of , but if you genuinely and truly are her good friend you will respect her decision and just let her be. whatever might be the reasons, whoeevr’s fault it is , but at the moment she chooses to be like this. The more you try to get her back the more you might loose her.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.