This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Amit 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ankita_shukla
    Participant

My name is ankita n m 22 yrs old , i have deen my mom and dad fighting throughout my life as a child i have been abused , scolded n beaten up. My parents got separated when i was 10 after that its just me and my mom , as being a girl m not allowed to go out i have lived all my life alone vut things are getting worse for me now . From past few years i don’t feel like doing anything or talking to anyone and there is this wired thing as a child i have always been scared of thunderstorm but now m scared of almost everything but especially rains i cheak weather report 30 times a day can’t breathe when it rains i don’t eat i just cry .. and also i feel like there is no future for me .. i feel sad all the time .. sometimes i sleep sometimes don’t at all like today its been 24 hrs without sleep m paranoid nd alone don’t know what to do .. i do hear some noises sometimes not always and do wired things to stop rains like i have left drinking coldrinks coz god told me to ..

ankita_shukla
    Participant

I know it doesn’t make any sense but it works .. i have left all the things i loved so that i won’t rain.. m feeling scared today coz i know its going to rain

Amit
    Participant

Ankita u seem to be suffering from a mental illness. Would suggest u to find a clinical pscychologist in your area. If u dont wanna go out there are so many options for help online that u can ought to.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi ankita, it happens sometimes when we stay away from others i.e. Not communicating with anybody or staying alone or we think there is nobody to take care of us. So leave all this thing then u will be good. Just u need to share all the things to some one. Because of ur parents now u are feeling like this. So don’t have fear in ur mind. Make practice of going outside and mix with people then u will come to know different kind of people around u. Your main problem u have is feeling alone, so don’t think like that. And another thing is rain, don’t think u are the only person who have the fear of rain many are their even aged people have fear of this type and don’t worry about it. As u believe in God then u should not fear for anything because God will show u the right way. If u have any question or doubts then u can contact us.

ankita_shukla
    Participant

How can i get some help? Is there any probability of me getting a mental illness

Swarup
    Participant

If u feel u need more treatment then u can consult a doctor

Prachi
    Participant

Dear ankita,

My heart goes out to you and I can completely understand the psychic pain you’re in. What you’re describing sounds like an obsessive compulsive thinking pattern but I’d like to investigate it in more detail before reaching a conclusion. I’m the founder and Chief Psychologist of HopeNetwork.in and I request you to email me privately on [email protected] and I’ll be glad to assist you with professional help online. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards
    Prachi

Amit
    Participant

Yes ankita it sounds like a mental illness. Its not a big deal we need to restructure your distorted cognitions just by a simple talking therapy and u will start to feel better. If required u could be prescribed some medication as well and i would suggest u to find some proffessional help and u will be fine.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.