This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mayur Bhole 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

abymathewjoseph70
    Participant

Iam a girl Age 19. Help me iam addicted in a depression. Iam in love with my fb frnd. I propose to my fb frnd’ will you marry me’ but he reply me ‘ you are a little girl. Concentrate on your studies. Some times he message me’ hai sister like that. I don’t like it. It makes me feel sad. I can’t imagine him like a brother. I can’t. I love him. Give me a good suggestion.

Prachi
    Participant

Dear Aby,

Your friend is right. You are just 19 years old and this is not the time to think about marriage and serious relationships. I would say you’re lucky that this guy seems honest and gave you good advice otherwise you could have easily become a victim of some kind of exploitation or abuse. You have your whole life ahead of you and you will meet the right guy who will be suitable for a relationship. Concentrate on your studies and career for now and just treat your FB friend as a good friend.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi Aby,
    so do you know him outside of fb, or personally..?

Mayur Bhole
    Participant

I think you both are right because love is not the thing which can come by some perticular age.but the suggestion by this guy is also an honest.but you are really blove him and hi is establishing the realation of sister with you, you can tell him to do not call sister at least. because al least it’ll relax your mind.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.