This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of guest03 guest03 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of praful shah
    praful shah
    Participant

I am been married from last 2 years. It was arrange marriage and everything is was fine before marriage.
    I come from middle class family who respect Indian values, before marriage I asked my wife that whether u had any affair if yes whether she had any physical relationship. She accepted to have an affair for 2 years but mentioned me she comes from Indian family and value’s the Indian culture, hence did not had any physical relationship. I was very much humble to believe and agreed for marriage.

Before marriage she agreed that she had physical relationship in past and from that day I never wanted to marry her. But due to pressure from both the family and emotional dialogues I got married.

Last 2 years of marriage is hell, every moment only one things goes in my mind that my wife has slept with someone and she lied to me, she has broken my trust and hurted me a lot. She has also suffered.

Now we are in this situation that I am happy to leave her and leave alone but she because of her family pride not ready to leave. I don’t think I can forget this and stay happily and have kids but day by day I am affecting my health as I cannot sleep for more than 4 hours.

I am planning to do counselling or psycho therapy, but I don’t think I can forget this. It is easy to say it was her past but when you are leaving with than women day night it hurts and life is hell.

Please advise.

Profile photo of guest03
    guest03
    Participant

hey! you should go in an visit a psychologist and speak your heart out like you did here. they can surely help. take care.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.