This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hmaan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

achal
    Participant

hi friends,
    whenever i get angry to some 1, i am not able to express it on that moment as i get scared that sumthin wrong can happen to me , so i keep the angerness in my mind for many days and it iritates me a lot…. plzz help me how can i cum over it and y am i not abe to shout or show anger to anyone.

rahul raj
    Participant
    achal wrote:
    hi friends,
    whenever i get angry to some 1, i am not able to express it on that moment as i get scared that sumthin wrong can happen to me , so i keep the angerness in my mind for many days and it iritates me a lot…. plzz help me how can i cum over it and y am i not abe to shout or show anger to anyone.

hiii.. i have seen this behaviour in many guys…i think at the same time you can tell your response in a polite way and do not show violent anger.. and you feel confidence after that..

hmaan
    Participant

I’ll just suggest two steps:
    1)Get up early in morning and try to sit alone calmly and peacefully and try to analyse(or just realise) whatever thoughts are coming up…you’ll be amazed for sure
    2)No need to hold anger for days…just hold it till night.Whenever you are alone,punch your pillow until your anger diminishes and peace of mind takes it place.After few days.first point will help…
    All the best…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.