This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sadhana 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sadhana
    Participant

hi Prachi
    I am 35 year old woman…….I have story of failed childhood failed relationships and failed marraige. I dont know where to start from….I have lived with this story since last 25 years …….the life was good until I reached my last session of class sixth….I had a bad habit of peeling my nose…one day my teacher caught me and I was laughter club fpr everybody since that day…..this was not enough…….I was raped several times at home by one of my uncle and two elder cousins…..in beginning I could not understand anything….but as time went by I started understanding life but it was too late…I was already caught in a self imposed mode by then. I didn’t have any friends at school and home……I enjoyed my solitary space which developed into other bad physical and mental habits…I tried to come out of everything….but it was like a vicious circle…the result was failed relationships with my parents…early marriage…and now a failed relation with husband and son………I tried to duped from home two times thinking that this will sort the problem…today I am standing at the road which has no direction….dont know where to start from…..Please help

sadhana
    Participant

hi All

I have been detected with clinical depression since child hood. I realised my problem just few days ago…I know my problem so can find a solution to this. I just want you guys to know try to detect your problem before it becomes too late for you..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.