This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of pradeepdoit pradeepdoit 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Namitha Patil
    Namitha Patil
    Participant

I m having problem with my boyfriend and with my parents.I really need help..I dont know how to handle the situation because my guys mother is nt agreeing to ur relationship and other side my parents want me to get married.and I luv him truly..and now he is so angry that coz me pushing things everythin got spoilt.I really don kno how to solve al this..and take care of situation so that I handle my parents also..and he’ll handle his parents.

Profile photo of pradeepdoit
    pradeepdoit
    Participant

Hi Namitha,

I understood your situation. There are few things which you need to think about.

If both are into each other and can’t live without them. Then both of you talk to your parents in a polite way and express how deeply you like him/her. This is the moment where you need to save your love and its not only with you even He needs to work it out.

Let him take care of his parents and you talk to your parents, later boy talk to your parents and fix the things.

If anyone of you thinks or why to trouble parents the relationship won’t survive. If he is ready to take risk and you should be ready for anything till you get married.

1. Are you ready to marry him even if your parents wont agree?
    2. Talk to him, whether he wants to marry you or not?
    3. If both are yes, then straight away do talkings to your parents, Never give up.
    4. Talk all positive things, his work, his nature, his care and everything.
    5. Tell him to do the same.

Please talk to your boy also. If he is ready you start otherwise forget him.

Guy should take care of all worries of a girl, if he won’t at tough times then your relation is not correct.

Please think and decide.

Life is very beautiful

Regards
    Pradeep Gandla

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.