This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rajeev0712 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rajeev0712
    Participant

Hi,
    This is RT, we are family of 4 and have very respectful name and good relation with everyone in our street… Recently we started constructing a house and since the beginning my neighbor is troubling us and we make sure that everyday we clean their premises which might cause inconvenience to our neighbors but still my neighbor picks up fight for small and silly reasons and uses abusive language which really hurts..

Not only us, she picks up fight with every human being for silly reasons and hits kids for small reason like if any kid tries to pluck flowers which is planted road side and if in front of her house….

Recently she started abusing my mother with very abusive language for silly reason and my mother is a patient and I am worried if she goes upset and falls ill. How can I tackle this, can I register a case or do I need to contact a lawyer?? ..Any suggestion would definetly help me

/RT

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.