This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sumit27p sumit27p 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sumit27p
    sumit27p
    Participant

I am a doctor. I have been married 1 and half year. Since my marriage, I am having problems with my wife. My academic and work performance is going down everyday.. with each passing day, i am becomming irritable, I remain irritable all the time. and if my wife says something bad.. I get provoked evven further.. Over last 2 months I am losing it. I get so angry I want to vent out my anger. I break stuff. I have not been able to make her understand. Now I have exams in 1 months time. My preparation is pathetic. I am myself to blame but somewhere my wife has a major role in that. I get angry on her. I have told her that because of problems between us, I could not study with cool mind. Now whatever time is left, can u bear with me. Because I will get irritable. yet with whatever time remaining I want to study. But again when I have altercations with my wife, that makes me even angrier. I fell like there is nothing left in life. I see other couples and envy them. I envy seeing girls with a positive attitute. Please help

hi,
    i do not understand wht your problem is…you knw wife demand attention all d time.
    u r newly wed,,it takes life to understand each other,,,dont expect it too soon….giv her 10 mins of ur love and then see the change and ignore all things whole day….do day long study…go somewhere..dont play blame games..u will lose all….in the end wife and people will b same…bt ur carrier will be gone…u will b respected only if u show some sane behavior..which you by throwing things r not..being a doctor means respect..bt no bdy expect this behavior frm doc.

relax ur mind…study hard..ignore the world and giv 10 mins to ur wife….that too awsum one..whatever kinds she is she will love u in the end…tell her no complaining and no nothings ..just romantic talks..and back too studies….then..ignore again till u gv ur exams..relax and dont throw thngs by this u r contemplating ur own self…
    ..and plz ignore ths messg if u didn t liek anythng i wrote..i ws js trying to help.

Profile photo of sumit27p
    sumit27p
    Participant

Thanks for your help. I will try doing that. Hope things turn out to be the best.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.