This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Buddha 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

polmi
    Participant

I am a woman of 27yrs, 3yrs back I fell in love wid a senior f mine and later we had a commitment. Bt he had put more clause like not telling ne1 abt d relation still v stand in career and I agreed.but he couldnot be consistent in d relation even for a month, but I was madly in love and in deep commitment, I tried all ways2 save d relation but in vain, we never met aftr commitment but if netym he msgd or phoned me, he asked me 4 phonesex, only then he believed our relation would b successful,which I cudnt agree and finally d relation ended within a year. In dt mean time I tried hard to achieve a career, but am not able to do so, sometimes bad luck and sometimes may b less effort, after trying for arrange marraige also its not happening as it seems my horoscope s very bad.i feel lonely,deprived without a job, a broken relation and not being rejections in arrange marraige, my ex-boyfren is in a relationship nd now he s very well maintaining it which hurts me, what fault I might have had, he tried2 talk with me and he expected me for physical relation again although he was committed, I threated him for not contacting me nemore , I need a good life, with a good job and a good life partner, is it so impossible 4me.pls help me, I feel my life fruitless and frustated.

sankarsaim
    Participant

Dear user,

First of all I say thanks to contack with hope network. I understood the pain you are crossing with. You have a truth with you that’s why you are worried about the thing that happened with your boyfriend.. He is not loving you instead he is trying to take you out for some other reasons. The best thing you can do for this is avoid him completely and better change your contacts as of you are a girl don’t go for any problems. It will harm your present life. Speak with you in front of a mirror and say that you can achieve what you wish. Take a sweet revenge with your ex boyfriend by achieving all the things you wish. Keep a best friend or a well wisher always. Share your problems with him and through out the burden in your mind. For jobs definitely this are not the problems..Prepare your self to get your new job. I won’t say love is a bad thing. It is pure. But what your boyfriend had with you is not love as you know. So forget it a feel free. Now you are free with out any tensions because no one is there to stop you. You can live like a legend. its your life. Its a boon from god to prove yourself. Prepare for your interviews.Find on what level you are facing issues while attending interviews. Give more concentration on that part. I am a well wisher for you. This is your time. Use it..You are just 27. Believe yourself first. You are the best out of all. Don’t be desp on failure’s. Failures are the steps for success. Believe me. You will be a success.Am sure. Forget what happened to you in past. Today is Present.Start the war to cross all the success milestones as you can.Keep a goal in Your mind which is best for you. Work for that.God is there. Pass all the examinations that he gives.

Your Well wisher,
    Sankarsai Mohandas.

Buddha
    Participant
    polmi wrote:
    I am a woman of 27yrs, 3yrs back I fell in love wid a senior f mine and later we had a commitment. Bt he had put more clause like not telling ne1 abt d relation still v stand in career and I agreed.but he couldnot be consistent in d relation even for a month, but I was madly in love and in deep commitment, I tried all ways2 save d relation but in vain, we never met aftr commitment but if netym he msgd or phoned me, he asked me 4 phonesex, only then he believed our relation would b successful,which I cudnt agree and finally d relation ended within a year. In dt mean time I tried hard to achieve a career, but am not able to do so, sometimes bad luck and sometimes may b less effort, after trying for arrange marraige also its not happening as it seems my horoscope s very bad.i feel lonely,deprived without a job, a broken relation and not being rejections in arrange marraige, my ex-boyfren is in a relationship nd now he s very well maintaining it which hurts me, what fault I might have had, he tried2 talk with me and he expected me for physical relation again although he was committed, I threated him for not contacting me nemore , I need a good life, with a good job and a good life partner, is it so impossible 4me.pls help me, I feel my life fruitless and frustated.

Hi ,

Please forget about that guy and thank god for saving you from him which you will do one day :) Am sure that he cannot keep you happy even if you marry him. He does not deserve a good heart like you. So please IGNORE him and concentrate on your career . There are many online sites available to help you with your career choice / to remove obstacles . So be calm stay happy am sure there is someone special waiting for you . God bless you !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.