She left me for no reason

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jose Maya 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jose Maya
    Participant

I was dating this girl for about a year and one time she went on a trip to her grandparents lake house after that she immediately began to change, 2 days past after she got to her parents lake house and all of the sudden one day she was acting so weird I asked her if she still wanted to be with me because honestly that day she showed no reason to be together anymore. I asked her if she still wanted to be with me and she said no, she said that she wasn’t happy anymore but literally 2 days before we were talking about traveling the world together and going on vacations together, she said that she wanted to break up because she needed to love herself first so she could love me, I told her I would wait on her until she felt ready but she replied ” what if I’m never ready which broke my heart… its been a month and I’ve been talking to friends and my parents about it and they all tell me to start hating her they tell me that is the only way for me to move on but how can I hate someone I loved with all my heart and saw my future with her,,,they tell me that she wouldn’t do this to me if she really loved me,, and they are right,,, but I don’t know what to do anymore,,, I’m depressed and don’t know what to do…

If someone can help me or talk to me about it I would really appreciate it,,,Thank you,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.