This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  antoniatte princy 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

waseem
    Participant

I want to share my life soon

antoniatte princy
    Participant

Hi waseem ,
    What’s ur problem ? U can feel free to share.

waseem
    Participant

I want to enjoy every moment of life but my problem does not help me
    in doing so… I have every thing in my life but my unique behaviour is taking every thing from my life. I tried a lot to counter this but nothing is going good

antoniatte princy
    Participant

Oh!! But what is your problem that makes u to lose everything? If u want happiness in ur life u have to choose it than thinking negative.

waseem
    Participant

I never think negative by myself but my problem have caged me to think about negative things

antoniatte princy
    Participant

Fine can u please explain your problem if u don’t mind sharing with me ? It will make me analyse your problem well .

waseem
    Participant

before 10 years I was sick that has done done some psychological problem to me and their arises some discomfort in my abdomen which results creation of my this serious problem . now that is doing very bad wth my mind

waseem
    Participant

I wil soon post my full biography to find answer of my unique problem frm hope network

antoniatte princy
    Participant

I really couldn’t judge your problem sorry… But I can understand the kind of trauma u r undergoing. Get a proper guidance taking an appointment … It might do good I suppose .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.