This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mayur Bhole 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hii, I’m namrata and I want a solution. Actually I’m preparing for a competitive exam and in starting i study well & thought to make it high but either of going high, it has gone to down & Bcoz of that now I’m totally unable to focus on my studies. I said to myself that I have time but whenever I started studying I’m totally distracted & then I leave the whole & its making me more & more guilty day by day….

Swarup
    Participant

Hi namtrata, it means you are not focusing on studies but instead of that you have thinking about the future results from that exam or having fear about exam. so its common for many as when they going to think about negative things in their mind. do you have any abstractive things in your mind other then studies ? or do you have any external force or pressure to study more..?

Mayur Bhole
    Participant

I think study is important but if you found yourself guilty,and unfocused youshould try to meditate daily because it’ll calms you and it’ll help to focus not only on uour study but also every work you do.Try it for a week of time and then yuo’ll see the change in you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.