This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dipsy
    Dipsy
    Participant

i couldn’t sleep last night all because of the thought that i’ll become non existent one day and that death was inevitable. this is the first time it has happened. earlier i usually couldn’t fall asleep sooner whenever this thought crossed my mind. it always comes at bedtime.My days go by trying hard to remain focused on my work without attaining quality.
    Now it feels like this fear has increased a lot more. I am unable to fall asleep again or relax.i would have less hours of sleep before due to this and now i am having even lesser. and after last night, i realized i need quality advice instead of avoiding to talk about it.

Swarup
    Participant

hi dipsy, its a normal problem witg everyone at certain time. People only wants to live as big as possible but everyone doesn’t know what will going to happen tomorrow itself. As everybody got birth the same death will also come with that. The people also becomes good and becomes bad for this reason. somebody wants to do all the bad things before their death without thinking of anyone and some people wants to live for others for this reason. Don’t be get fear for this everybody should go through from it till that try to do some good things for others because people may die but good things they done will remembered for many years. so live every day as ur last day and be happy so try to work for present and automatically future will come.

Profile photo of Amit
    Amit
    Participant

Everybody has to come to an end one day so death indeed is inevitable. Nobody can give u one hundred percent guarantee that at this momonet u would survive but of u live ur life responsibly, wisely and careful then u are much likely to survive for a long time. Instead of stupidly worrying about death that is not in your hands get involved in your life that u are fully responsible for. During bedtime when u fear death try to remember all the good things that u did during the day that made ur present happy and memorable.

Profile photo of Dipsy
    Dipsy
    Participant

thank you friends , i will certainly follow your advices.

Profile photo of Barun
    Barun
    Participant

i m a 22 year old boy. When i was small we were normal middle class people my dad was a drinker and we were financially not good. When i was 15 my dad got sick and i spent next two years carrying and rushing in hospitals.he died when i was 17 and my family responsibility fell on me. I worked really hard and also continued my studies bt now because of all these happenings i have lost

confidence. I try so hard to get positive thoughts and pamper my self bt i regret my life. I see my rich friends enjoying their life i feel upset and jealous because of which i lost my social life. I feel so scared talkin to anyone. I love a girl since last 5 years and last year i spent so much special time with her and she also got feelings for me bt last month we had quarell and i asked her not to contact me.
    As everyday passes i feel so scared that i have lost everything my childhood and m growing up with same routine.i dnt have any friend or any social life just working and i cant do anything cuz i got responsibilities. I want to die and restart everything.

I am so scared of my future and i cry everynight with all these thought. Dnt knw what to do m soooo scared and upset

Swarup
    Participant

Hi barun, everybody will not living happily as they are express outside so there may be some difficulties u have faced in ur life till now and it does not mean it will going to continue in future. Having responsibilities in this age makes u be mature then others. The thing is u are not sharing about ur good and bad with any all the things making u to struggle inside only, so try to make frds or have someone who can listen to ur problems then only u can feel better. Don’t think u hav wasted ur life , it will definitely give u a good result. So be positive with all the things happens in ur life and be confidence on urself and face everything comes in ur way then u will definitely have success in ur life..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.