This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sonia123 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sonia123
    Participant

hi all

I recently broke up with my fiance. We met last year through online. He appeared to be a guy evry girl would love to have. Very caring. loving. mature and intelligent. He promised lot of things i wanted from my relationship. All in all he was kind of my dream guy. But right after our engament he changed completely. We used to tok entire day on chat but after engmt he couldnt even spare few hours for me. He was not working for a month but then as well he didnt came to meet me or spoke much. Only when he wanted to talk he used to call. I complained lot of times but he had excuse for ebrything. I adjusted with that and stopped complaining.

Then there were issues relating to finance. He was out of money and borrowed some from me. which i gave without a second thought and which he never gave back though he promised he will return. I had been putting my 100 percent in this relationship but he backed out on all the promises he made. From 20 hrs a day we came down to 5 or 10 mins a day of fone calls. He never made sincere efforts to meet me. Evry day a new excuse was there. A guy who coudnt stay for few mins wtht toking to me was normal even after one whole day.

Apart from this he never spent money on our dates. It was mostly me who used to spend money. Even on phone calls it was me who called evrytime or even if he called he used ask me to call back. It was not that he didnt had money but he never initiated spending money. This increased to the extent that he asked for my credit card as well.

I ignored most of the things to save this relationship even though it was very frustrating and hurt a lot. Now finally i couldnt take it any more and broke off with him. He is again back to the old days attitude dat he loves me and cant live without me. Now he has all the time for me. But i dont want to go back becoz i knw it is only to get me back and once i wil go back he wil again become careless.

pls help me as i am having guilt of hurting him because i loved him. But i feel i would not be happy in this relationship as he never cared for my feelings. Is it worth giving another chance or should i move on.

pls help.

kiti
    Participant

hiiii
    i know u r very much emotionally hurt. i think u shud move on, wat he is he has already shown u. i know its very tough to end reln, but it about ur lyf, dont take a risk that he will not do all these things again

rahul
    Participant

Your ex fiance looks mean, opportunistic and self centered. I feel that you guys didn’t have proper communication regarding handling of finances and other topics too. There is no guarantee that things will not return to the previous miserable state if you allow him back. Talk to him at length about each and every thing that was an issue and don’t shy away from any topic. Choose accordingly.

rms018
    Participant

move on girl !!!
    Guy’s a selfish jerk !!!

sonia123
    Participant
    rahul wrote:
    Your ex fiance looks mean, opportunistic and self centered. I feel that you guys didn’t have proper communication regarding handling of finances and other topics too. There is no guarantee that things will not return to the previous miserable state if you allow him back. Talk to him at length about each and every thing that was an issue and don’t shy away from any topic. Choose accordingly.

thanks a lot for your comment..it really means a lot. well we did had a discussion on finance and evry other matter and it was decided that he would be taking care of it. though he didnt took much interest in taking the responsibilty. it was too the extent that while we had food in a resti he didnt paid the bills and just sat blankly. to avoid further embarrsmnt i paid the bills.
    but anyways i had already taken the decision. he didnt seem to work on his mistakes. so i prefer to stick to my decison
    but thanks a lot for showing me the correct path. really appreaciate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.