This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of appurani
    appurani
    Participant

Hi,

I have been married since 3 years, my age right now is 29.
    Last year we came to USA. I dont have work visa so I cant work here. I was working in india. This is very hard for me to do nothing.
    My parents stay in India. They both are retired. They are asking us to come back. I am also missing them a lot. I never stayed so far from them before. I have one sister she is also not in india for few years. They is no one with them if in case anything happens to them.
    I wish to get pregant but if I do so there will be huge gap in my job, which can act as fullstop for my carrier. Because i will not be in touch for 3-4 years.
    I dont want to stay in USA. I dont like to stay here. No family no friends no festivals no functions and no carrier.
    My family is not ready to come here because its very tough for them to adopt life style out here. They are very traditional.
    All these can be solved by going to india. I can immediately join job as well.
    My husband is not ready to go back at any cost. His parents are quite young than of mine. They have their jobs in india. Also my husband’s younger brother staying with them.
    I am really confused, i dont know what to do, what is right and what is wrong.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi sister your career will not going to end if u leave the job in USA. Instaed of that u can make your career anywhere in the world ,for this u just need faith and confidence on yourself. Life is one don’t loose it by always working for money. First of all u need peace and happy in your life , which u can get it in INDIA. So make any decision with confidence and do it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.