This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dhanak 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jaya
    Participant

hi,
    i am 21 year old fresh engg graduate. joined as an engineer in a good job in a northern state. am in the verge of quitting the job due to health reasons. Like the normal people, i am very confused about what to do next in my career. Now my specific problem is, with my friends. I dont have lover or boy friend. But most of my friends are in a premarital relationship – recently i found that my best friend is also one among them. i feel very dejected on knowing this. i dont understand why people are not afraid to do such bad things.
    For my personal life, i wish i would love and marry some guy. but, i am afraid about my parents as they are against love marriage. considering my friends, i am also afraid whether my future husband will be good or will he be also having premarital or extramarital relationships. on getting these thoughts i feel afraid of marriage also.
    i always think this and that, and feel confused, sad and dejected. pls pls give me some guidance.

Shags Cool
    Participant
    Jaya wrote:
    hi,
    i am 21 year old fresh engg graduate. joined as an engineer in a good job in a northern state. am in the verge of quitting the job due to health reasons. Like the normal people, i am very confused about what to do next in my career. Now my specific problem is, with my friends. I dont have lover or boy friend. But most of my friends are in a premarital relationship – recently i found that my best friend is also one among them. i feel very dejected on knowing this. i dont understand why people are not afraid to do such bad things.
    For my personal life, i wish i would love and marry some guy. but, i am afraid about my parents as they are against love marriage. considering my friends, i am also afraid whether my future husband will be good or will he be also having premarital or extramarital relationships. on getting these thoughts i feel afraid of marriage also.
    i always think this and that, and feel confused, sad and dejected. pls pls give me some guidance.

well, first of all you should gt a clear view about premarital relationships. there is nothing bad in it if both the people are serious with each other. and as far as your marriage is concerned if you are not confident about finding the right guy or are afraid to be in a premarital relationship because of your parents, then let your parents choose a guy for you. you can be with that guy and know him and can even fall in love with him. and it wont create any problems as it will be choosen by your parents themselves. and all marriages do not fail due to any extra marital relationships, it depends on the trust factor which can work magic in your marriage.

losersom
    Participant

Dear Jaya,
    Let me tell you that, as you think most of the boys in this world are involved in pre-marital sex then you are absolutely wrong… and if you dont believe that… then ask urself that how many guys in ur class (college) had girlfriends or u think can have girlfriends ?? I can bet that there would be not less than 40% or even 50% guys in class who can never had any girlfriend… But same thing not applies to girls…. trust me its very easy to find a lots of guys who are purely virgin (me too.. lolz)… but its very difficult to find a girl who never had any boyfriend….

I am also an engineering graduate.. I and my friends that same survey in our class, and we found that in a class of 66 students…. 12 out of 12 girls were having boyfriend.. and 6 were voluntarily involved in sexual activities (you can’t stay away from these info in college, as they use to stay at their lover’s flat on weekend)… and around 35 guys out of 54 never had sex… and around 30 never had been in any relationship…. trust me these are real facts… even u can find a lots of guys who never had been in any relationship…

dhanak
    Participant
    losersom wrote:
    Dear Jaya,
    Let me tell you that, as you think most of the boys in this world are involved in pre-marital sex then you are absolutely wrong… and if you dont believe that… then ask urself that how many guys in ur class (college) had girlfriends or u think can have girlfriends ?? I can bet that there would be not less than 40% or even 50% guys in class who can never had any girlfriend… But same thing not applies to girls…. trust me its very easy to find a lots of guys who are purely virgin (me too.. lolz)… but its very difficult to find a girl who never had any boyfriend….

I am also an engineering graduate.. I and my friends that same survey in our class, and we found that in a class of 66 students…. 12 out of 12 girls were having boyfriend.. and 6 were voluntarily involved in sexual activities (you can’t stay away from these info in college, as they use to stay at their lover’s flat on weekend)… and around 35 guys out of 54 never had sex… and around 30 never had been in any relationship…. trust me these are real facts… even u can find a lots of guys who never had been in any relationship…

This is not true. in my class i know so many girls including me who do not have boyfriend. and about 90% of girls i am sure that they are not involved in such activities.
    The thing is there are still trustable people in this world (including boys and girls both). We must have faith in GOD. If you are true you will really find someone true. HAVE FAITH!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.